The Second 'Coming' of Beavis and Butt-Head

    Unlike some other fans, I actually thought 'Beavis and Butt-Head Do The Universe' was a pretty good and well written come back for the loveable idiots we know. I also thought the newer animation style was cool and kept it looking more modern. Plus I bet it was easier to animate it more modernly rather than referring to hand drawn stuff like the original 90's show. I know there was a new season that aired on MTV in 2014, but the animation style on that season seemed like it was trying it's hardest to be like the older animation style. And I would have to say there is nothing wrong with that.

    It feels like a new era for sure, and hopefully this isn't a single season treatment for the new series and we get at least a few seasons out of Beavis and Butt-Head this time. I think I read somewhere that there might be more movies released as well as the new series on Parmount+? Not sure, but that would be badass.


    I think this will be a hilarious new series. As you can see by the poster above, it takes place in the modern world so yes Butt-Head seems to be taking a selfie with Beavis at Burger World in front of angry customers. Not a poster I would have ever designed or approved of, but my hopes and expectations are still good on this one and I can't wait to stream the series August 4th.

Hey, follow me on social media and stuff, it's all on my website. Or don't. I just ate a salad from a pizza place. 
    -Rhett Rhodes



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Investigating ChezzKids Archive or 'Chezz.com', The Most Interesting Internet Mystery | www.Rhetter.com

Freddie Dredd - Freddie's Inferno (Album Review)

What's Going On With Ezra Miller? | Rhetter.com