What's Going On With Ezra Miller? | Rhetter.com

     One of my favorite movies of all time is the Kyle Patrick Alvarez film The Stanford Prison Experiment, which was released in 2015 by IFC Films and starred Billy Crudup, Ezra Miller, Tye Sheridan, and Michael Angarano among many others. I had always thought Ezra Miller's sanity losing role in that film was executed perfectly and captured my attention and emotions for sure. But these days, when I hear about Ezra Miller, it's always really bad things. Usually he's getting arrested or causing controversies on Twitter, and as of recently if you don't already know he has been arrested again which it isn't surprising, but the reasonings behind it this time definitely are surprising. At least to me.

    Miller, 29, was arrested for a felony burglary on August 7th, 2022 after being identified on a security camera installed either inside or outside of the home. He decided it was a really great idea to sneak in and steal 'alcohol bottles', as reported by almost every source I've read, but I wonder if they were just some antique empty bottles that were on a shelf for decoration, or if he actually committed a felony crime just to get some alcohol? It has to be some variation of the first option, I hope. 

Ezra's Aug. 7th arrest and mugshot, via LADbible

     Aside from this most recent arrest, Miller has also been arrested and involved in a ton of controversy in the past for the things like harassment, disorderly conduct, choking/hitting women, being a sexual predator, and he also got a restraining order against him from a woman who befriended him but noticed Miller becoming uncomfortably close with her son so she's decided to cut ties and like I said, file a restraining order. I'm not one to diagnose, but I think a mental illness is definitely at play in a lot of things. And I'm not trying to give an excuse for him, I think he's a bit disgusting and egotistically entitled. And being egotistic just grinds my gears I guess.

    Anyway, Ezra Miller soared into stardom at nineteen years old after being the lead in two successful films, 'We Need to Talk About Kevin' and 'The Perks of Being a Wallflower' and even years later in 2015 Miller was still delivering great lead performances that only made his career seem all the more promising. I'm not quite sure what is going on with Ezra Miller if we're being honest, but he used to be in great movie after great movie with no controversies and as of 2022 controversies are all we get and it's getting too sad and old. 

- Rhett Rhodes

Comments

  1. I've seen this movie "Kevin" and it was very good and I love psychological movies.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Investigating ChezzKids Archive or 'Chezz.com', The Most Interesting Internet Mystery | www.Rhetter.com

Freddie Dredd - Freddie's Inferno (Album Review)