Blueface Arrested for Attempted Murder, I Guess I Was Wrong

 TMZ: Blueface Arrested in Vegas for Attempted Murder
My previous writing on Blueface and Chrisean: rhetts blog: Chrisean Rock is a Sad Thing

    Do you remember when I said that I don't see Blueface or Chrisean Rock being relevant or famous within the next 5 years? Yeah I was wrong about that; spoke entirely too soon. Because if Blueface keeps up an act like this then yes, sadly he will be in the public eye for quite some time. I was just more or less hoping for my own sake that they would fall into obscurity quickly.

    Content warning: murder; violence
    Blueface and Chrisean were seen in a video that TMZ obtained of the moment cops stormed in and arrested him on an open warrant that was out for him. This is going around all over the news and media for the seriousness of the charges: felony attempted murder with a firearm or tear gas. It's also stated in TMZ's article that additional charges are being added of discharging a firearm into a house, building, vehicle, or craft.

    My personal thoughts on this is that it actually is a surprise. I mean, anything involving him hitting Chrisean or having a domestic scene in public but not an out of the blue murder attempt. I wonder if he realizes or thinks of all the opportunities he has that are now not going to be there that so many people wish they could have; all the people that look up to him that are going to re-consider now and probably only look up Blueface to see him in the media. You know what would be super respectful is to probably just settle down on the drama and drop a full-force comeback album.. but we'll see when that happens, if it ever does at all.

- Rhett Rhodes @rhettrhodes98

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Investigating ChezzKids Archive or 'Chezz.com', The Most Interesting Internet Mystery | www.Rhetter.com

Freddie Dredd - Freddie's Inferno (Album Review)

What's Going On With Ezra Miller? | Rhetter.com